Fly with Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is the airline of Kenya. It is headquartered in Nairobi and operates from its primary hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Kenya Airways serves various domestic and international destinations across Africa, Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Kenya Airways, the flag carrier of Kenya, was previously owned by the Government of Kenya until April 1995 when it was privatised. It became the first African flag carrier to successfully do so. Currently, Kenya Airways is a public-private partnership with the Government of Kenya being the largest shareholder with 48.9% ownership followed by KQ Lenders Company 2017 Ltd and KLM with 38.1% and 7.8% stake in the company respectively. The remaining shares are held by private owners and are traded on the Nairobi Stock Exchange, the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, and the Uganda Securities Exchange. In June 2010, Kenya Airways became a member of SkyTeam and has been a member of the African Airlines Association since 1977.
travelslake.com gives you the best-priced deals on Kenya airways flights, and we truly believe in delivering the best. So, book your tickets now!
Advantages of Kenya Airways Booking
Kenya Airways booking provides a comfortable travel experience to its passengers with a range of amenities on board, depending on the aircraft and travel class. Some of the amenities offered may include:
1. Comfortable seating with adjustable headrests and ample legroom
2. In-flight entertainment systems with a selection of movies, TV shows, music, and games
3. Wi-Fi connectivity (available on select aircraft)
4. Complimentary meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) served on most flights
5. Duty-free shopping
6. Onboard power outlets and USB ports for charging electronic devices (available on select aircraft)
7. In-flight reading materials
The baggage policy of Kenya Airways varies based on the travel class and the destination.
Economy Class passengers are typically allowed one or two pieces of checked baggage, with a maximum weight limit per bag. The weight limit may vary depending on the destination and fare type. Business Class passengers usually have a higher baggage allowance, allowing for more pieces and greater weight per bag.
The maximum dimensions for checked baggage are usually around 158 cm (length + width + height) for each bag.
In addition to checked baggage, passengers are generally allowed to bring cabin baggage, such as a carry-on bag and a personal item (e.g., a handbag or laptop bag). The size and weight restrictions for cabin baggage may vary, so it is advisable to check with the airline for specific details.
Kenya Airways offers the convenience of web check-in, allowing passengers to check-in for their flights online before arriving at the airport.
Benefits of web check-in may include
1. Saving time by avoiding long queues at the airport check-in counters.
2. The ability to select preferred seats, if available.
3. The option to print the boarding pass or receive it electronically on a mobile device.
4. The opportunity to prepay for extra baggage or select additional services, if needed.
The prices were really cheap and every extra additional cost was mentioned in the same page. Totally impressed with the transparency.
I didn’t mind paying extra for extra comfort in the flight and got exactly the seat that I booked for myself.
The process was really smooth. Happy to see how dedicated and professional the staff was.
The people on the phone were extremely helpful and never showed a sign of frustration over my never-ending questions.